Sunday, August 23, 2009

RMNP

On Saturday, Sammy D and I went to Upper Chaos Canyon to do some pebble wrestling. On Thursday Tim and I had climbed D7 on the Diamond (post to come) and I have in the past found myself feeling out of place and unmotivated to top out at bouldering areas after ascents like that. Despite being hot, I was fairly motivated and tried a lot of things I had never been on. I managed to do Ladybug (V7), flash The Not Bacon Wall (V6), and do Right El Jorge in a couple of trys (V9). This is by far the most problems I have ever topped out at the park in one day and it felt good to finish some stuff up quickly. The park seemed very busy to me and I remembered why I usually stay down in Southern Colorado. However, it was nice to see some friendly faces at the end of the day at the Dead Raccoon, where we all got together and made fun of JJ (with love of course).

Sam on the Not Bacon Wall

Andy on the Not Bacon Wall

No comments: