Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another visit to Leavenworth

Bryan and I headed over the Cascades for one more trip before I drive south to Yosemite. We arrived in Leavenworth just as it was getting dark. We both sent a cool river block called The Fin (V7) before calling it an early night. After warming up the next morning, we both sent Bananas (V8). Bryan worked the Teacup (V13) a bit but it was in the sun and was feeling pretty hard. Then we moved over to Abstraction (V11), an amazing shaped suspended block. The movement is powerful yet very technical and I am happy to say Bryan and I both sent. This is my first hard block in a couple months and it is nice to be feelig fit again. After sessioning a few other problems, the thermometer read 92 and our skin was fried. On the way home we stopped in Index and we both did J-High (V7), an amazing river polished block.

The Teacup


Abstraction




No comments: