Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back at Index

Bryan and I started our day at the Camp Serene boulder, another erratic off by itself in the woods. There, both of us did the immaculate Chemical Imbalance (V8). Next, we attempted to climb on J-High, a perfect looking river polished V7, but found only its top out holds not submerged by the high flowing, spring Skynomish River. Unfortenatly this was also the case with my River Boulders Arete project. The main attraction today was Midnite. I was able to just tap the lip but need to have a bit more height to actually stick. However, Byran killed it, topping out in three tries and making it look easy while doing so. I wish I had more free time in Washington because there are surely more moster blocks hiding in the dense forest to be found in the Skynomish Valley between Goldbar and Index.

No comments: