Sunday, August 17, 2008

Last Ditch at the River Boulders

I wanted to try and finish off the arete I have been working on at the River Boulders before heading back to Colorado this Tuesday so on Friday we headed there despite the temps well into the 90s. It turned out to be really just a bit too hot to climb and we ended up climbing a bunch of fun slabs and swimming in the very refreshing river. I flashed a climb called B-Mellow but with my height I was able to use a good foot to reach the same holds that Johnny had to stand on a very bad smear for. I worked Kid Hops for a while but was not able to get the last couple inches needed to stick the good rail. Here are a few photos of me trying Kid Hops courtesy of Bryan Boyko:








1 comment:

sock hands said...

evans is occuring this weekend. email for detailz.