Saturday, February 23, 2008

Like It Used to Be: Clear Creek Canyon

I have not been to Clear Creek since it was the Evan's season and we would stop by and have short sessions before continuing on to the alpine.  Ander and I decided it was time to return to this small canyon and see how we matched up against old projects.   We headed to Dark Waters and for the first time I was able to walk right across the river, which was nice considering Ander and I were both carrying three pads each.  We had a good time with Ander making progress on Formula 50 and Fluid Mechanics and me working Dark Waters.  I was able to do all the moves in three pieces but I found out my endurance is even worse than I thought and got pumped linking the climb together.  Once both of us were throughly worked, we moved over to 268 where Ander wanted to finish up 41st Street.  Ander did all the moves but decided to come back when he was fresh and had more skin.  Here are a few pictures of Ander on Fluid Mechanics. 





No comments: