Saturday, December 15, 2007

Update

I have not posted in a while mostly just cause I have not been getting any photos or video recently. The weather has been the suck in the Springs, which has resulted in a lot of 2 hour Ute Pass sessions after class with a propane heater and lots of chalk. I have been working Daddy Fat Sacks the last couple times I have been at the pass and it is coming together nicely. I would really like to climb it before break but I split two tips on it today so we will see how that goes. I have fallen at the very end a number of times. Tomorrow I am going up to the pass for some last ditch efforts. On Wednesday I fly over to Europe for a a week in Font and then a week in Paris. The forecast shows at least a few consecutive days of cold and dry weather. On the 4th of January, it is off to San Francisco to meet up with Simon and head to Bishop until the 20th. Probably will not get a chance to update much while traveling but I will post a lot of stuff when I get back.

No comments: