Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Updates

Things have been moving along quickly for me.  I spent this weekend taking a rock rescue corse from Colorado Mountain School.  Having the skills to move myself and a partner off the wall if an accident ever did occur makes me feel much better about the bigger stuff I am interested in doing right now.  However, between finals being this week and the weather, I have not gotten out since Friday.  Friday afternoon bouldering sessions have evolved into a strong tradition for us, and I had a great time with Nathan, Max that day.  I was able to finish off Song of Sorrow, a cool Jemerson V10 that adds a couple difficult moves into a V7 I established last fall. Hopefully, within an hour or so I will be done with the paper I am procrastinating editing while writing this post and it will be block break.  I plan on spending part of the long weekend pulling on immaculate Dakota Sandstone in New Mexico.  Stay tuned for media from that.

1 comment:

Sara Lingafelter said...

Hey! Ryan at BoulderDiaries pointed me in your direction... great blog. I spent Saturday bouldering up at Leavenworth, hence, Ryan's note that I should read up on your adventures there. Here's hoping for good weather, and fun climbing for you...