Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More from Leavenworth

So we head back to Seattle tomorrow. Friday morning I am getting my wisdom teeth ripped out and if all goes well we will be back out climbing by Monday. Can't help but admit that I am a little psyched on giving my skin a three day rest, things are feeling a little rough. I did The Prism today, despite claiming I was not going to pull onto rock. It is extremely height dependent but felt considerably easier than other V9s in Washington. Yesterday, I tried Droppin' the Kirshbaum (V10) a little more and got it put together into a couple of pieces but could not link it together. Ander cleaned a few of his projects up yesterday, with proud sends of the hanging block problem The Sail (V9) and the beautiful tension arete WAS (V8). Ander also tried Musashi (V9) today and made some very quick links before starting to feel tired on the first move. Tomorrow, we plan on heading to Forrestlands before bouncing back to Seattle. Below are two pictures on Ander squeezing hard on the ballancy compression of Musashi.


No comments: