Sunday, June 1, 2008

Gold Bar Solo Mission Day Three

I was planning on heading to Leavenworth today but realized I could not afford to drive four hours round trip by myself so I opted for a Gold Bar session instead. The forecast was iffy but until 10 miles west of Gold Bar everything was dry. However, just before arriving it started to rain. I hoped that I might be able to hike above the clouds but when I arrived at the boulder field I found myself still in the clouds with misty rain swirling every which way. I rigged up these three fallen trees so that I could cover the lip slopers of Dave's Problem with my jacket but after two hours of climbing still could not keep them dry enough to hold onto. I eventually got frustrated and left early and of course it started to clear a bit just as I was driving out of town. Forecast is better for Thursday so hopefully Ander will see a good first day there.

2 comments:

sock hands said...

ander and hayden double trouble hippy CRUSH SESSION media expected WITH THE UTMOST OF IMMEDIACY!

Blogger said...

Silver Gold Bull is the most trusted precious metals dealer. You will be provided with competitive, live pricing and make sure your precious metals are delivered to your door discreetly and securely.