Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BYRON SENDS!

Went up to the pass at the very last second today.  Byron and I headed to Crack in the Woods area and Byron pissed on his one arm project FIRST GO in style.  Big props to him for coming back into the game with some power and psych on his side.  I give him bare minimum eight points for his send.  I also caught the problem on film and it should be up on his blog in the next day or two. Feel free to leave him harassing posts or emails to get it up quicker though.  After that, we met up with Brian Rhodes, who had just returned from a long trip to Bishop and Red Rocks.  He is amped up on bouldering right now and I excited to get out with him more, maybe even do some ropes.  He had a very good first day on Cool Cuts for Tojo, doing all the moves in less than an hour and beginning to put some very good links together.  We headed to the Green Lantern (yes, again) and I failed once again at sending.  Brian took a nasty fall after his hand picked off the finishing jug of the stand but in an inspiring effort sent in good form shortly after.  If all goes to plan, I should be heading up to the Pass tomorrow but hopefully not in the direction of the Green Lantern.  My stagnant progress has left me feeling more frustrated then fulfilled after a day of climbing on it and I would rather go out tomorrow and climb some fun moderates.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

BoulderDiaries said...

Did you just get blog spam?????

hayden said...

apparently so

sock hands said...

perfect timing, then. this weekend, on sunday, we shall do moderates in the southlands?

YES!

hayden said...

scalius for me

hayden said...

your welcome to join if youd like