Monday, May 21, 2007

School is Out!

So I cannot put stuff onto the Colorado College servers while not at school cause my computer is an old school pile of crap so I decided to make a temporary blog for the summer. A little less control this way but way easier for the time being. The last block of the year is over and I am hanging out in Colorado trying to get a little climbing in before I head back to Seattle. Max Ben Andrew and Ander have all been here at various times but all have left now but Ander. We have had some good sessions at a variety of areas but have not yet been able to make it up to the alpine bouldering that Colorado offers. Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to head to Evans or RMNP but we will have to play it by year. So far we have been to the Millennium Boulder, Clear Creek, the Flatirons, and Flagstaff. I managed to send Captain Hook and The Turning Point in the Flatirons and some V7 at the Millennium Boulder. I have also decided that Ghostdance and Moonchild are impossible and discovered that the Dark Waters boulder is unclimable due to a raging Clear Creek. I will for sure be back next year for The Animal, Purity Control, and Hallow's Way. Here are a few shots of climbing and a few random ones I took using my new flash.

The Animal Clear Creek Canyon at 1 Am in the morning

Ben at Ute Pass below his Project

Byron chillin before Ben arrived for a session

Ben on Purity Control at the Millennium Boulder

1 comment:

sock hands said...

classik byron shot.