Monday, May 28, 2007

Goldbar Yo

So my new V10s are SO small but that is ok cause I also found a pair of pretty new pair of V10s that I totally forgot that I had under my bed so I was ready for whatever Goldbar had to throw at me. At least I thought. I wanted to flash Ros Bongo, which I got the the last hard throw and could not hold. After a bit more work I got to the top out but the key slot to pull over the lip was full of wet moss from a rainy spring. I guess I will have to return for the actual send when it has been drier. Next I did this cool thing Boyko said was V7 but I am upgrading it to V8 cause it felt impossible for a long time. Then I worked Ebreositee, a V11 that at first felt really hard but I was albe to do in two pieces and if I am less worked then I think I would be able to link. I shall return on Wednesday.

Using the Flash

Unnammed V7/8 just to the right of Ebreosity

No comments: