Thursday, July 30, 2009

Updates

I have made some nice progress on a cool project in the New Sector, along with some work on Silven's new line there, plus some good effort on Jacque Cousteau. I also found three sweet new blocks and am excited to climb them as soon as possible. I will be returning next Monday. Then yesterday, Kieffer, Drew, Nikki and I went to Mt Evans. I fell off the last move of Gorillas in the Mist a bunch. Kieffer topped his first boulder problem out at Evans, which obviously was The Ladder. We also worked on a cool tornado shaped block in the swamp just up canyon from the Ladder (anyone know the name?) and I was able to send at the very end of the day. I threw a quick video together, check the HD here. Today it is off to Seattle to see my family for a long weekend. I might get some climbing in but considering it was 103 yesterday there, I will probably just be chilling in Lake Washington. The big news of the week is that my senior capstone class for my geology major is going to Argentina for a month this spring. Very excited. Tim and I will be staying for two weeks long since Spring Break is right after the class and will doing some climbing. However, we do not know what yet.



1 comment:

sock hands said...

hey hayden, email me piks of your new block! i won't be down there to sneak anything for a long while.

the evans line is called "maker's mark"