Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2008 Hit List

The 08 wish list challenge is on sockhands and while I have no updates from JJ's end, I cannot say I am doing too well.  Snow prevented access to three of my five Bishop climbs, and lack of finger skin kept me from wanting to grab the holds on a fourth, and I did not send the fifth.   The Fat Sacks puts me at 1/30 right now, a whopping 3.33%.  So here it is:

CO: No More Greener Grasses, Dark Waters, Bush Pilot, Nothin' but Sunshine, The Nothing, Gorillas in the Mist, The Last Dance, Daddy Fat Sacks, Talledega Nights Project (ute) WA: The Practitioner, The Peephole, Equinox Hueco: Diaphanous Sea, Rules of Chaos, The Flame, Left Martini Joes: Wrinkle in Time, Beyond Life, Fingerhut, Worm Turns, Jitterbug Perfume Bishop: The Mandala, Golden Shower, Evilution (topout), Heroun and the Sea of Stories, This Side of Paradise Squamish: Worm World Low, Backseat, The Egg, Blackhole

No comments: