Friday, September 14, 2007

Elevenmile

Team Psyched, aka Team Burgle, aka Ander and me made a trip out to Elevenmile on Thursday for a little bouldering and sport climbing. We got on Smoke Signals after a key foot broke and neither one us were able to do it. I also tried Chill Style and Chill Style left, which did not go very well. Next we headed to the Spray Wall were Ander had some unfinished business on the Spray Boulder. After working the complete line up the arete on the boulder for a while, we moved to some endurance climbing. Ander feel at the very last hard move on the cave problem, which resulted in a plethora of cursing and anger while I fondled the Anger Management holds and decided I did not want to pull on them today. Towards the end I decided to try Spray, which went decently. I did all the moves but the hard throw at the end. This weekend is my last weekend or doing purely bouldering. The current Rodellar video on Momentum has made me come to the conclusion that all I want to do is sport climb, so it is off to train some endurance. And yes I know, the second photo is a bit of a Ladzinski shot rip off, just not as sick.


2 comments:

sock hands said...

what foot broke on smoke signals?

hayden said...

the big one out left under the little mini roof, it could be a little harder now, maybe solid 8