Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hey all...

So its been the better part of a year since I updated this blog. I slowly let it die last spring for a couple of reasons. The main one being that it stopped being fun to blog and instead felt like a chore. I have had a lot of friends express frustration that they missed being able to follow my climbing adventures. So in response I have shifted my online presence into two different venues that I am excited about. The first is Sendage. I left 8a in 2008 because that site stopped being fun. Sendage is the first alternative that was intriguing enough to make me want to try it out. It is essentially an 8a style logbook that links through your Facebook network. The second is Tumblr. My Tumblr started out as an outlet for my non-climbing photography. However, after leaving Blogger I realized I still wanted to post climbing images without feeling a need to write any accompanying text. So please feel free to follow me on those two sites, I will hopefully be updating them regularly.

2 comments:

James said...

Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Rock Climbing Community? Our members will love it.
Members include: Other Rock Climbers, Guides, Experts and Clubs
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website… it’s a win win. You can also add Photos, Videos and equipment Classifieds if you like. It’s free and easy.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
The Rock Climbing Community: http://www.vorts.com/rock_climbing/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor

Unknown said...

Hi,
Nice POst.
check out my blog
techtock1.blogspot.com