Monday, February 8, 2010

Updates

I have been slow to post recently. I appologize. My right, index finger got slammed in a door two weeks ago and I lost the entire pad. I waited as patiently as I could until Saturday when I attempted to climb outside for the first time and split it right open. I am hoping to get outside a couple times in the next week but I will have to be very picky about what I get on. Besides that, I have been setting a bunch at the new gym in Colorado Springs, City Rock. It is a pretty amazing place and everyone in the Springs seems excited about some long rope walls. Next Monday I head off to Argentina for 5 weeks for a geology class and then a little adventuring. I will try to update before I leave but if not, there will be lots to share when I get back.

No comments: