Monday, October 5, 2009

Media Dump Begins: Yosemite Bouldering

I did not get a ton of photos while in Yosemite. Probably cause I went bouldering by myself early in the mornings or in the evenings for the most part. I was very impressed with what Yosemite had to offer and would love to spend some more time there later in the fall when temps are crisp.

Rich on Bachar Cracker (sandbagged V4). I tried this problem once and tore a large flap of skin off on the back on my middle finger yarding the the lock Rich has with his left hand. Regardless, a very classic bloc and harder feeling than Midnight Lightning.

We headed up to Tuolumne one afternoon to hang out and do a bit of bouldering cause it was too hot in the valley. We drove by some cool looking blocks near the road and decided to stop. This was a great bloc in the classic Tuolumne nob style.


Me on the same problem

Kevin working Atlantis (V6) in Lower Merced Canyon. This was a nice spot to come bouldering since we could jump in the river if we got too hot. The V10 I did is just to the right of this problem.


Night session on Yabo Roof (V12), the best problem I tried or saw while in Yosemite. It was 11pm and still around 70 degrees.

No comments: