Friday, November 7, 2008

Late in the Day Failed Attempt to Scale Some Rocks

Yesterday, Tim and I busted out of class just after 4:00 PM.  We hurried over to the Garden of the Gods to give the half sport climb, half finger crack line, Kor's Korner, a few goes.  Neither one of us remembered the gear very well and it turned out Tim left most of the stuff he would have wanted at the base of the climb.  After epicing with placing the few cams we had that were small enough to get into the pin scars, it was almost dark and I did not get a chance to get on it.  I plan on returning on Sunday and putting some good effort into this quality line.

1 comment:

Christopher said...

I tried that route two years ago on TR and it felt cool, so I thought I would work it a bit. The next time I went back bonesaw (on TR) ripped off a hold the size of a softball in that sketchy section before you get any gear. Needless to say I directed my attention to other routes.