Monday, June 25, 2007

Back in Leavenworth

Have not posted for a while but it guess it is cause I have not been outside for far too long. Finally got back to Leavenworth for Friday Saturday and Sunday. We had quite the crew and ran into a lot of people we knew. Here is what went down: On Thursday night we arrived and at midnight Simon sent Big Booty Bitch Slap (v10) second go. He also did the Peephole at around 2 am third go (v11). Simon continued his rampage the next day sending The Ram (v12), The Cotton Pony (V10), The Coffee Cup (v10 after break), onsited Atomic Energy (v10), and flashed The Lonly Fish (v9). I had a very disapointing Friday and Saturday of climbing was did not manage to climb anything. However, Sunday everyone had a pretty good day. Simon sent the Practitioner (v12), a problem put up by Herm Fisner, and the Epoxy Flake (v10). Boyko and me sent the Coffee Cup and I also got Musashi (v9) on my first go of the day. Sorry for all the spray but it was an eventful trip and I had to put that out there. I was also psyched to see that people from out of Washington are starting to make stops at Leavenworth because it is fully worth it. Rob, Dave M. and Seth all had good sends two weekends back. Tonight or tomorrow I will post some of the pictures I got, I think there should be some dope stuff.

2 comments:

sock hands said...

don't be a fool; update this page right goddamn now.

Unknown said...

can't wait to see photos and shit son! did you shot soome more video?