Saturday, July 3, 2010

RUMNEY!

Brayton and I just got back from two days at Rumney. It was great to be pulling hard on great stone again and getting out has really brought my psych on rock climbing back. I have not been climbing outside much the last six months because of school. Having just moved to a new area I think has been a great thing because now everything is new again. I had fallen into a bad spot with Southern Colorado where all the things I had not done did not feel doable at all to me. Its like a whole new playground out here and I am ready to see all that there is to be had. No great sends this trip but the fitness is building and hopefully I can start taking some stuff down when it cools off. More, much more, to come.

Darron (I think, sorry) on Rhythm X (5.13b)

No comments: